The Mahamilan Math and the Omkarnath Mission provide opportunities for the devotees & public to make offerings for the various types of philanthropic work chalked carried out by Omkarnath Mission and Akhil Bharat JaiGuru Sampradaya (ABJS) serving humanity. This offering may consist in active participation in the activities of the Mission, or in the contribution to the different Funds of the Math and the Mission. Admirers and devotees, are cordially invited to help us by contributing to one or more of the Funds, which need their active support. Donations to the Omkarnath Mission are exempt from income tax under Section 80G of the IT Act, 1961 (Applicable only to Indian donors).
Offerings can be made for the following Purposes :
1. Ashram Seva: There are several Maths and Temples dedicated to the welfare of humanity. Daily worship of the Deities, Guru Seva, Naam Samkirtan, and multifarious selfless services to the devotees and mankind are going on for long. Through the mission you may gladly extend your helping hand to these establishments for a smooth running.
2. Publication and Distribution of Books: Contribution can be made for publication and distribution of the spiritual literatures of the Omkarnath Mission.
3. Sahaj Kriya Yoga ( SKY) Camps: Devotees willing to contribute towards setting up of SKY camps can send their offerings as well.
4. Renovation of Old Temples and Maths: Omkarnath Mission seeks support from the devotees and well wishers to contribute generously towards the renovation and reconstruction of about 75 Old Maths and Temples Spread all over India.
5. Philanthropic Activities: Donations can be made for carrying out philanthropic activities like health check up camps, eye surgery camps, relief operation in areas affected by natural disasters.
6. Permanent Corpus Fund: Donations can also be made for setting up of a permanent corpus fund for smooth running of the activities of mission
Please mention the purpose of your offering, which can be made either online through Net Banking ( Direct Deposit to the A/C of Omkarnath Mission) or offline vide A/C Payee Cheque.
DONATION BY CHEQUE/DEMAND DRAFTS
Please send your A/C Payee Cheques or Demand Drafts in favour of ABJS A/C OMKARNATH MISSION
with your Name, Address and Purpose of Donation to :
H.H. Kinkar Vitthal Ramanuja Ji Maharaj
7/7, P.W.D ROAD, KOLKATA-700108
ONLINE DONATION( PL. REMIT INDIAN CURRENCY AT ) :
(BY NEFT/RTGS)/DIRECT DEPOSIT TO HDFC BANK/NET BANKING & AXIS BANK
1. A/C Name :A.B.J.S. A/C OMKARNATH MISSION
H D F C BANK,
S.B.A/C No. 50100051820879
DUNLOP BRANCH, 91,B.T.ROAD,KOLKATA-700090, West Bengal
IFSC CODE :HDFC 0001130
2.AXIS BANK LTD, DUNLOP BRANCH
101-A/1,B.T. ROAD, KOLKATA-700090
A/C NAME: A.B.J.S. A/C OMKARNATH MISSION
S.B. A/C No.912010058788274/IFSC : UTIB 0000236
PL. REMIT FOREIGN CURRENCY DONATIONS FOR OMKARNATH MISSION AT
THE FOLLOWING A/c WITH AN INTIMATION TO
E-MAIL ID : email@example.com :
3.)ALLAHABAD BANK, DUNLOP BRANCH,
A/C NAME: AKHIL BHARAT JAIGURU SAMPRADAYA
CA: A/C.No.20570965549 / IFSC : ALLA 0210631
OMKARNATH MISSION ONLINE DONATION VIA HDFC BANK PAYMENT GATEWAY
Please email your transaction details along with your name, complete postal address, PAN No.( Indian Donors only), phone number to any of the email ID’s below to get Receipt and 80G Tax Exemption Certificate by email/post.